Sunday, September 30, 2007

morrow mountain state park

the girls and i went to another park on saturday. what fun! the weather was beautiful. we planned our route according to proximity to a bathroom...we are such "outdoorsy" people. they are getting rather good at watching for the blazes to make sure that we are on the right path. it was announced every. single. time. we passed one. "orange triangle!" and how many times do i tell them to watch where they are going? dunno, but i should take my own advice, as i walked into a tree branch. i was more focused on my destination than my path and that silly branch poked me hard in the shoulder...like hard enough that i couldn't raise my arm. of all the times that you want to cuss, and i couldn't!
too many pictures, so i made an album.

No comments: