Tuesday, April 10, 2007

June 30

New clothes...

are so much fun! Here is the dress I bought to wear to Jenny's wedding...yay!
June 29

Tadpoles!

The girls and I went to the park the other day and collected tadpoles. Kaely looked up information on yahooligans and she is keeping a journal on her tadpoles.
Oh, and of course we took pictures!
June 24

Presents!

Lillian is 3 today...I know, I had to sit down, too. Party planned for a later date, so today is just a fun day. Birthday Girl wants to go to the mall and get bugglegum from the machine...and maybe ice cream. Sounds easy enough...
June 15

:)

The children are playing hide and seek.

Elise is counting: 1 Mrs. Swishy, 2 Mrs. Swishy, 3 Mrs. Swishy...

Good times!

June 11

Oh man!!!

I think the best part of the whole night was when 3 cute little girls (and by little I mean 16ish) told me how cute I was dancing and singing during the W.A.S. set. They were so impressed that I knew all the words to the songs and they agreed that W.A.S. is an awesome band. I was amazed...I stood out in the crowd! It was cool...
So yeah, the concert was awesome.
June 05

Birthday parties and other traumatic events...

Yesterday we went to a birthday party at every child's favorite hang out...Chuck E Cheese's. The girls love going, they love the games, and they even love the pizza. In short, the love everything about the place, with one exception...Chuck himself. As long as he isn't around, it's ok, but when he makes an appearance and works a room...oh man.
So imagine if you will, sitting at one of the birthday tables (right in front of the stage) and Chuck enters the room. Lillian dove under the table. Kaely and Elise watched from a safe distance for a few minutes and then they went to play. Chuck did a song and dance and then he hung out for pictures and hugs. Lillian did not come out from under the table until he walked away, even though the other children were eating cake.
They had fun, but when the puppet things were on or Chuck was about, you could be sure that Lillian was under the table.
May 26

Woohoo!

Look! It's Richard and Kyle Petty! And assorted silly people with goofy smiles :)
May 25

Nature

We went to a park yesterday. This is the way I like my nature...alive and not in my house or touching my person. We walked down to the lake and saw the minnows and tadpoles. I saw a cute little finch-y looking bird and tried to take a picture, but only ended up with the tail because it stuck it's head into the post. So of course I had to look in the post. Ever the girl, I screamed a little when I saw the baby bird...and then I took pictures. We also saw a huge bumblebee hive and a frog. By then we were all natured out and we headed to the playground to...go potty of course. Then we played.
May 22

Lillian

ran out of my bathroom this morning wearing two bras criss-crossed like a gunslinger. She pranced about for a bit, twirling them. Then she tried to put them on "for real". These are the moments that make you thankful for your children...and your camera.
May 21

Mmmmmmm

cookies!
May 13

Happy Mother's Day!

May 08

I called in sick yesterday...

and had a Harry Potter movie marathon. That's right! Sorcerer's Stone to Goblet of Fire all in one rainy afternoon. I slept through a good bit of Prisoner, though...darn fever.
Today it's back to work though...things really have a way of piling up when you miss a day.
May 05

hahahahahahahahahaha

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was
to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they
still observe to this day. The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as "Sinko de Mayo."
Thank you Anne and Jen-nay!!!!

Here it is!

The long awaited much anticipated Wigs for Kids t-shirt!!! Woot! Yay Kaely!!

I think I am slipping...

Yesterday was "Beginner's Day" at the elementary school. It's a day for rising kindergarteners (holy shit that is a long word) to come and check out the school and for parents to fill out loads of paperwork. Elise had an awesome time in her "Clifford" classroom. Lillian was bored out of her skull (she had to stay with me). Here's where I suck...I took no pictures. I brought the camera, I just didn't use it. Don't look at me like that, Jenny!
May 02

I love quizzes!

Quote

Complete the Quote - Continuing Education - MSN Encarta

Complete the Quote
Super job!
You got 9/10 correct.
Yep, you're smart. Are you putting that big brain to good use?

uh...nope.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Hey this is really great..and lovely photos...and was wonderful reading through your post...and hey as Mothers Day is approaching i'd also like you to visit my blog on Mother's Day Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!